World Blockchain Summit Singapore
thu14julAll Dayfri15World Blockchain Summit SingaporeSingapore
website World Blockchain Summit Singapore 2022 offers two days of unconventional networking with 1000+ senior-level professionals from governments and enterprises along with curated investors and crypto influencers. The event is hosted
World Blockchain Summit Singapore 2022 offers two days of unconventional networking with 1000+ senior-level professionals from governments and enterprises along with curated investors and crypto influencers.
The event is hosted by Trescon, a global business events and consulting firm that provides a wide range of business services to a diversified client base.
Designed in an intimate luxurious setting, World Blockchain Summit Singapore 2022 ensures all the spotlight is on you to help you raise funds for your ICOs/IEOs/STOs/IDOs or reduce your sales cycle like no other event!
Blockchain technology, the foundation for most cryptocurrencies is now being implemented in every industry. Companies ranging from public records to real estate, airline and cloud storage are adopting blockchain to bring transparency and security to the ecosystem.
A group of Singaporean government agencies called the Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP) is launching a new research program for blockchain technology with SG$12 million (about US$8.9 million) in funding. The project is between Enterprise Singapore, Infocomm Media Development Authority and the National Research Foundation Singapore. It has support from the Monetary Authority of Singapore, the country’s central bank and financial regulator.
- Illia Polosukhin, Co-Founder, NEAR Protocol
- Jan Camenisch, CTO, DFINITY Foundation
- Mance Harmon, Co-CEO, Swirlds Labs; Co-Founder, Hedera USA
- Hassan Ahmed, Regional Director of Southeast Asia, Coinbase
- Arjun Kalsy, VP Growth, Polygon
- Ken Chia, Head of APAC, Abra
- Amy Zho, Lead, Ocular Fund, Openspace Ventures
- Daniel Oon, Head of DeFi, Algorand Foundation
- Kit Wong, CEO, eToro Singapor; Managing Director, eToro Asia
- Katherine Ng, Head of APAC Marketing, TZ APAC
- Sean Lawrence, Head of APAC, Kaiko
july 14 (Thursday) - 15 (Friday)