World Blockchain Summit Dubai 2023
site World Blockchain Summit is the home of global Web3 communities and experts designed to foster growth, collaboration, and adoption of the latest emerging technologies in
World Blockchain Summit is the home of global Web3 communities and experts designed to foster growth, collaboration, and adoption of the latest emerging technologies in the space.
This is the world’s largest series of summits that is exclusively dedicated to the proliferation of the ecosystem and adoption of blockchain, crypto, metaverse, and Web3 solutions that connect founders, developers, investors, regulators, enterprise buyers, media, and influencers.
WBS has been hosted in over 10 countries bringing together more than 30,000 attendees.
- Sandeep Nailwal, Co-Founder, Polygon
- Sunny Lu, Co-founder & CEO, Vechain
- Dennis Jarvis, CEO, Bitcoin.com
- Helen Hai, Executive VP of Binance and Head of Binance
- Robby Yung, CEO, Animoca Brands; Partners, Animoca Capital
- Max Kordek, CEO & Co-Founder, Lisk
- Gracy Chen, Managing Director, Bitget
- Alex Zinder, Global Head, Ledger Enterprise
- Dina Sam’an, Co-Founder & Managing Director, CoinMENA
- Alexander Chehade, Executive Director and General Manager, Binance FZE
- Reece Merrick, Senior Director, Global Strategic Partners, Ripple
- Herve Francois, Blockchain Fund Partner, Investcorp
- Johnson Yeh, Founder & CEO, Ambrus Studio
- Michael Sung, Chairman, FreeFlow Finance
- Mona El Isa, Co-Founder & CEO, Avantgarde, Enzyme
- Erwin Voloder, Senior Policy Fellow, European Blockchain Association
- Jean Charles Gaudechon, CEO, OneFootball Labs
march 20 (Monday) - 21 (Tuesday)