Please save the date and join us on Saturday, 26th August at the Blockchain Day event, organized by Women Techmakers and Innovationsforum Blockchain. Please book your ticket as soon as
Please save the date and join us on Saturday, 26th August at the Blockchain Day event, organized by Women Techmakers and Innovationsforum Blockchain. Please book your ticket as soon as possible here.
The Blockchain day will be a one day conference and expo that aims to connect the blockchain community and the industry people, working on blockchain technologies. The aim of Blockchain Day will be to appreciate and celebrate the women participation in blockchain field and also to give an overview on how the technology has evolved and what can be its effect in this digitalized market economy. We acknowledge and encourage meaningful relationships between Women Techmakers community, blockchain community, companies, media and academic researchers.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
– Anybody willing to enter into the world of blockchain and stay one step ahead
– Celebrate and encourage the women participation in blockchain field
– Listen from expert speakers and panelist, from diversified background, on what opportunities, blockchain technology can bring in for your businesses
– Networking with industry experts, blockchain community members, academic researchers, company representatives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
– Anybody who has heard about Bitcoin (if not, please Google, find out what Bitcoin is and then join)
– People from any background interested in Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, digital revolution
The event is based upon voluntary contribution from the participants and the money collected will go towards Women Techmakers, as a donation. To take part in this event,
1st , RSVP over here or at Women Techmakers meetup page, and
2nd, please follow the link and click the “Program Details” option and then click the “Tickets” tab.