Frankfurt Digital Finance 2023
wed08feb5:34 amwed5:34 amFrankfurt Digital Finance 2023Frankfurt, Germany
site At a time of transition and great uncertainty, Frankfurt Digital Finance gathers key participants in the European digital finance ecosystem. Putting quality over quantity,
At a time of transition and great uncertainty, Frankfurt Digital Finance gathers key participants in the European digital finance ecosystem.
Putting quality over quantity, Frankfurt Digital Finance brings together top executives, entrepreneurs, investors, academics and policy makers on a single platform to discuss the topics shaping the future of the financial industry.
The annual event enables exchange of ideas and fosters collaboration – helping disruptive companies find corporate partners and investors to scale up faster, and established financial services providers to innovate their business models.
- Radoslav Albrecht, Founder & CEO, Bitbond
- Boris Rhein, Prime Minister of Hesse
- dr Philipp Baecker, Global Lead Wealthtech and Banking Data Architecture, Bain & Company
- Chris Bartz, CEO & Co-Founder, Elinvar
- Nicolai Bastian, Investment Manager, neosfer
- Thomas Becher, Head of SME Banking, SAP Fioneer
- dr Alexander Bechtel, Head of Digital Strategy, DWS
- Sascha Beck, Managing Director Financial Services, GFT Technologies
- Sebastian Becker, Partner, Redalpine
- Jan Brzezek, CEO & Founder, Crypto Finance AG
- Prof. Dr. Volker Bruhl, Managing Director, Center for Financial Studies
- Rodrigo García de la Cruz, CEO & Founder, Finnovating
- Lukas Enzersdorfer-Konrad, Deputy CEO, CPOO, BitPanda
- Max Heinzle, Founder & CEO, 21 Finance
- Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Head of Blockchain Center, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Kristina Walcker-Mayer, Former CEO & CPO of Nuri (ex Bitwala)
(Wednesday) 5:34 am - 5:34 am