DC Blockchain Summit 2023
site DC Blockchain Summit is the one day of the year where the most influential people focused on policy and regulations for the digital asset industry
DC Blockchain Summit is the one day of the year where the most influential people focused on policy and regulations for the digital asset industry assemble in our nation’s capital.
Each year, over 800+ innovators representing the biggest names in crypto and politics join together to engage with policymakers to help set a clear regulatory framework for our industry moving forward.
- Perianne Boring, Founder & CEO, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Jared Bernstein, CEA Member for President Biden
- Nic Carter, General Partner, Castle Island Ventures
- U.S. Rep. Tom Emmer
- Himamauli Das, Acting Director, FinCEN
- Summer K. Mersinger, Commissioner, CFTC
- Christy Goldsmith Romero, Commissioner, CFTC
- Erik Voorhees, Founder, ShapeShift
- Dan Held, Bitcoin educator, Marketing advisor at Trust Machines
- Matthew Roszak, Co-founder & Chairman, Bloq
- Christian Pennotti, Senior Director, CARE