10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956
Events at this location
website World Blockchain Summit Singapore 2022 offers two days of unconventional networking with 1000+ senior-level professionals from governments and enterprises along with curated investors and crypto influencers. The event is hosted
World Blockchain Summit Singapore 2022 offers two days of unconventional networking with 1000+ senior-level professionals from governments and enterprises along with curated investors and crypto influencers.
The event is hosted by Trescon, a global business events and consulting firm that provides a wide range of business services to a diversified client base.
Designed in an intimate luxurious setting, World Blockchain Summit Singapore 2022 ensures all the spotlight is on you to help you raise funds for your ICOs/IEOs/STOs/IDOs or reduce your sales cycle like no other event!
Blockchain technology, the foundation for most cryptocurrencies is now being implemented in every industry. Companies ranging from public records to real estate, airline and cloud storage are adopting blockchain to bring transparency and security to the ecosystem.
A group of Singaporean government agencies called the Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP) is launching a new research program for blockchain technology with SG$12 million (about US$8.9 million) in funding. The project is between Enterprise Singapore, Infocomm Media Development Authority and the National Research Foundation Singapore. It has support from the Monetary Authority of Singapore, the country’s central bank and financial regulator.
- Illia Polosukhin, Co-Founder, NEAR Protocol
- Jan Camenisch, CTO, DFINITY Foundation
- Mance Harmon, Co-CEO, Swirlds Labs; Co-Founder, Hedera USA
- Hassan Ahmed, Regional Director of Southeast Asia, Coinbase
- Arjun Kalsy, VP Growth, Polygon
- Ken Chia, Head of APAC, Abra
- Amy Zho, Lead, Ocular Fund, Openspace Ventures
- Daniel Oon, Head of DeFi, Algorand Foundation
- Kit Wong, CEO, eToro Singapor; Managing Director, eToro Asia
- Katherine Ng, Head of APAC Marketing, TZ APAC
- Sean Lawrence, Head of APAC, Kaiko
july 14 (Thursday) - 15 (Friday)
Bayb website The main theme of the World Conference and Awards on Blockchain Technology 2022 will be “Future of Crypto, NFT, DeFi, Metaverse, Gaming, DAO and Web3.” This two-day
The main theme of the World Conference and Awards on Blockchain Technology 2022 will be “Future of Crypto, NFT, DeFi, Metaverse, Gaming, DAO and Web3.”
This two-day event will include high-level plenary talks, keynote lectures, interactive sessions, panel discussions, oral and poster presentations, technical workshops, and other social gatherings covering the latest research and innovations in Blockchain.
- Tim Draper, Venture Capitalist, Founder of Draper Associates
- Scott Stornetta, Co-Inventor of Blockchain; Partner, Yugen Partners
- Jane King, CEO, Lilamax Media; Host at Nasdaq
- Kevin Pang, Secretary, Blockchain Association of Singapore; Board Member/Director Payments/NFT Group Lead at Global Impact
- Feroze Medora, Director of Trading and Interim Managing Director, Gemini APAC
- Anna Tutova, CEO, Coinstelegram
- JenQ Lee, Growth and Investor Relations Lead at Metapoly
- Josina Rodrigues, Blockchain P.h.d, Advisor at International Association for Trusted Blockchain
- Raj A. Kapoor, Founder, Indian Blockchain AllianceB
july 16 (Saturday) - 17 (Sunday)
website The flagship event of Asia Crypto Week, TOKEN2049 is bringing together leading executives, founders and thought leaders to spotlight the latest evolution of cryptocurrency and
The flagship event of Asia Crypto Week, TOKEN2049 is bringing together leading executives, founders and thought leaders to spotlight the latest evolution of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Experts from all over the globe converge to share their views on the market while attendees learn from the industry’s top pioneers and innovators.
TOKEN2049 unites entrepreneurs, investors, developers, industry enthusiasts and global media – and creates unparalleled networking potential.
- Alexander Höptner, CEO, BitMEX
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Co-Founder, FTX
- Annabelle Huang, Partner, Amber Group
- Julian Sawyer, CEO, Bitstamp
- Su Zhu, CEO/CIO, Three Arrows Capital
- Emin Gün Sirer, CEO, Ava Labs
- Kris Marszalek, CEO, Crypto.com
- Mance Harmon, Co-Founder & CEO, Hedera Hashgraph
- Michael Moro, CEO, Genesis Global Trading
- Aleksander Leonard Larsen, Co-Founder, Axie Infinity
- Alex Svanevik, CEO, Nansen
- Cynthia Wu, Founding Partner & Head of Business Development and Sales, Matrixport
- Amy Wu, Head of Ventures, FTX Ventures
- Muneeb Ali, Co-Founder & CEO, Blockstack
- Ryan Selkis, Co-Founder & CEO, Messari
- Robert Leshner, Founder, Compound
- Jennifer Ilkiw, Vice President and Head of APAC, ICE / Bakkt
- Bill Barhydt, CEO & Founder, Abra
- Antoni Trenchev, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Nexo
- Michael Shaulov, CEO, Fireblocks
- Zac Prince, CEO, BlockFi
- Swen Werner, Managing Director, State Street Digital
- Santiago R Santos, DeFi Investor
- Ki Young Ju, Founder & CEO, CryptoQuant
- Rafael Schultze-Kraft, Co-Founder & CTO, Glassnode
- Willy Woo, On-Chain Analyst, Woobull
- Henri Arslanian, Partner, Global Crypto Leader, PwC
- Loi Luu, CEO & Co-Founder, Kyber Network
september 28 (Wednesday) - 29 (Thursday)
website TOKEN2049 is the place where founders and C-level executives of the leading crypto companies share their view on the market. We shine a light on the global developments of
TOKEN2049 is the place where founders and C-level executives of the leading crypto companies share their view on the market. We shine a light on the global developments of this new asset class while taking a unique and widening perspective on the token economy and its vast opportunities.
28 (Wednesday) 10:00 am - 29 (Thursday) 6:00 pm
website Big Data & AI World, Singapore, Asia's most exciting big data event, returns on 12th - 13th October 2022 for its 5th edition at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. The award-winning
Big Data & AI World, Singapore, Asia’s most exciting big data event, returns on 12th – 13th October 2022 for its 5th edition at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
The award-winning event connects technologists and business leaders with experts, solutions and services to generate more intelligent insights and quicker outcomes, and help shape a winning strategy for your business. In 2019, 21,897 (BPA audited) technology buyers and influencers attended to be a part of this leading technology event in Asia.
october 12 (Wednesday) - 13 (Thursday)