Lightningcon Vietnam is the world’s first Lightning conference in Southeast Asi with the largest representation of bitcoiners from around the region sharing their individual stories about what they’ve built and what the plans are for the future.
Southeast Asia consists of a population of 685M with 70% of it being unbanked or underbanked, with Vietnam leading the region with the greatest percentage of unbanked at 70%.
According to the most recent Chainalysis report, Vietnam also holds the world’s top spot for adoption so there is a great foundation to build from.
- Elizabeth Stark, Co-Founder & CEO, Lightning Labs
- Jimmy Song, Bitcoin Expert, Open-Source Coder
- Albert Buu, Founder & CEO, Neutronpay
- Dominik Weil, Co-Founder & CEO, BitcoinVN
- Stephan Livera, Head of Education, Swan Bitcoin
- Hugo Nguyen, Founder, Nunchuk
- Peter Todd, Cryptochronomancer
- Bernard Parah, Co-Founder & CEO, Bitnob
- Malcolm Weed, COO, Neutronpay & Bitcoin Beach Vietnam
- Dea Rezkitha, Chair, Indonesia Bitcoin Community
- Koji Higashi, Co-Founder, Diamond Hands
- Kgothatso Ngako, Founder & CEO, Machankura
- Max Webster, Hivemind Ventures
- Leonhard Weese, Bitcoin Association, Hong Kong
- Christian Moss, Co-Founder & Head of Gaming R&D, Zebedee
- Mike “Muzz” Jarmuz, Managing Partner, Lightning Ventures
- Louis Liu, Founder &v CEO, Mimesis Capital
- Ethan Rose, Founder & CEO, Pouch
- Andreas EJ Kohl, Co-Founder, Sequentia
- Veronika Kuett, Moderator, Bitcoin Frankfurt